Mansion at Midnight: Still In Love.....

This is my little not so scary Halloween blog "Mansion At Midnight"
... Inspired by Disney's Haunted Mansion...
I always wanted to be at the Haunted Mansion at Midnight...

Thanks for stopping by...

In Irons

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Still In Love.....

Ok not a Halloween related post but I did state that on occassion will post non-related halloween thingamajigs.... thats the beauty of blogs.  You do what you want when you want.

26 years ago today a younger thinner man asked a pretty girl out on their first date.   26 years later with all of life's up and downs I am proud to say I am the luckiest man.

I met Mrs. Irons through the world's second oldest profession....... yep...... Banking

She was a pretty teller that all the single men in our locale was chasing with no success and it must have been in a moment of weakness that she relented and agreed to go out on our first date.

Down to the Inlet to a seafood restaurant on the water (you know where the bathrooms are marked Gulls and Buoys for their representative genders).  We got stuck at a table near the door.  Everytime the front door of the restaurant opened it banged our table.   But we were in love, it was a Friday night, the candle light was magical.  

26 years later I still feel so blessed to have Mrs Irons in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you two wacky lovestruck kids! Is she a Halloween nut or just very tolerant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very very tolerant ... But she saw trailer for the new animated movie Transylvania Hotel and she said "oh I want to see that!" ....

    Thanks for the congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw! That is such a sweet post! Congrats & Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete