Mansion at Midnight: Getting Ready....

This is my little not so scary Halloween blog "Mansion At Midnight"
... Inspired by Disney's Haunted Mansion...
I always wanted to be at the Haunted Mansion at Midnight...

Thanks for stopping by...

In Irons

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Getting Ready....

Dash the Cat modeling this years Warning sign....


The sign will be posted out front on maple tree.... with a flickering lantern to warn passersby at night that yes indeed on Halloween there will be ghosts and goblins in the Village!

I got a foam board from dollar tree store (it was of course $1), painted several coats of old black coffee over it a few weeks ago and really soaked it several times.  Let it dry and then I cut out the edges and with a rag and some diluted black paint dusted the edges to make it look burnt.  Then I simply used a sharpie black pen and wrote the lettering

No comments: